Chocolate is one of the most popular and most wanted foods in the world. (No doubt that when you happened to know food, you cannot skip of thinking this fancy stuff of eating chocolates! I happened to know that many people around me like chocolate SO MUCH!
and i have to understand them... So here i am... with some of my friends specially this girl who never had a second thought of coming with us when we mentioned of a choco factory.
See, haha... (is there a psychological explanation for this?) kidding aside! As we went inside the shop itself, we were so amazed by the volume of chocolates with varying sizes and colors being sold here. I saw from regular chocolates which we could see in a convenience store up to unique and one of kind types of chocolates here. I saw one with a silver color which i thought were beads, i saw yellow chocolates, Puffy marshmallows, even some sweet candies and cakes.
I got this feeling of awe, especially when we saw a big ant steadily posing at the front door of the store... It was just a display symbolizing that people should be ready to find something sweet inside. hahaha... and to tell you, even the air smells sweet, which might made you inhale a real ant! haha... Kidding! =)
P.S. - I cannot believe, that we bought a box of chocolates here!
i mean, a real box of carton for three of us! haha
For those who would like to visit this Choco factory, Just drop by in this address.. 45 P.Tuazon Blvd. corner, C. Benites St. Cubao, Quezon City, =)
“Anything is good if it's made of chocolate.”
― Jo Brand
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
― Linda Grayson
Comments
Post a Comment