Upon reading the manual for rules and SOP for our business transactions, million goosebumps are actually activated all through out my body! ( Kidding!~) too much to say that, but honestly, I partially scratched my head about it.
Awhile ago was our second QA ( Quality Assurance) Meeting for handling calls on the nesting period. We were once pressured on the first assembly we had, so i actually have set up an expectation for the meeting, and that was got to be so "life changing". (haha!) Anyway, after call simulation in our "Disney" room. We took our lunch and proceed to the other room occupied by another waveclass, the venue for the QA talk. Then here it goes.
Two leaders opened the discussion about the general policy of our company. It was divided to two major points, the QDAP and the ZTP. Not to elaborate the technicalities of these two major policies, but just to mention, QDAP, pertains to your working record or points with regard your call handling and the ZTP pertains to a hammer- like policy for unacceptable manner or procedure on and off call. With the ZTP, any possible violations you would do will be sanctioned up to termination. Well, just to describe my feeling, I believe i am having fear now of having any violations because by the way they emphasize the policy, it seems like everyone should be perfect in doing the job! There were about 25 general points that were elaborated to us including(EOP ) English Only Policy, wherein, anytime or anyplace within the working office that we may be heard using our vernacular language is actually punishable by termination. Another one is the call avoidance.. here whatever your cause, by the way that the system has monitored you implying call avoidance, again, termination! You speak, innapropriate words, Termination! You sell the wrong product, vtermination!~ you missed documenting your calls, termination! wrong escallation process, termination... Termination there, Termination here! hahaha... we're on fire! Well, were the agents... our role is to follow... and everything works when there is an order, so we have to dance with the music!
In spite of all this detrimental sanctions, with all this policies and standard of operations. I believe, this culture shall teach me to become more patient and keen to work. I am feeling that this time, more than being familiar to using PC, more than having an edge to learning English, More than experiencing cold air conditioners, more than having diverse work mates and work backgrounds. More than all these, i am learning to love "Not the termination" but the work itself.I admit that i may not be the best learner this time, but i know someday i will be able to cope up. This new role is bigger than me, but i observe that at least everyday of my learning, i am downsizing its difficulty. I can do this, I will surpass this, I do my BEST! not a so so, though a NEWBIE!

P.S. - I enjoyed eating today! There was a Pancit Malabon that we shared during our lunch. It came from our trainer... ( the Bad is.. I forgot eating my own "baon" for it was so MAsarap!) =)
_Good Mornight Pips!
NosredJohn_
Awhile ago was our second QA ( Quality Assurance) Meeting for handling calls on the nesting period. We were once pressured on the first assembly we had, so i actually have set up an expectation for the meeting, and that was got to be so "life changing". (haha!) Anyway, after call simulation in our "Disney" room. We took our lunch and proceed to the other room occupied by another waveclass, the venue for the QA talk. Then here it goes.
Two leaders opened the discussion about the general policy of our company. It was divided to two major points, the QDAP and the ZTP. Not to elaborate the technicalities of these two major policies, but just to mention, QDAP, pertains to your working record or points with regard your call handling and the ZTP pertains to a hammer- like policy for unacceptable manner or procedure on and off call. With the ZTP, any possible violations you would do will be sanctioned up to termination. Well, just to describe my feeling, I believe i am having fear now of having any violations because by the way they emphasize the policy, it seems like everyone should be perfect in doing the job! There were about 25 general points that were elaborated to us including(EOP ) English Only Policy, wherein, anytime or anyplace within the working office that we may be heard using our vernacular language is actually punishable by termination. Another one is the call avoidance.. here whatever your cause, by the way that the system has monitored you implying call avoidance, again, termination! You speak, innapropriate words, Termination! You sell the wrong product, vtermination!~ you missed documenting your calls, termination! wrong escallation process, termination... Termination there, Termination here! hahaha... we're on fire! Well, were the agents... our role is to follow... and everything works when there is an order, so we have to dance with the music!In spite of all this detrimental sanctions, with all this policies and standard of operations. I believe, this culture shall teach me to become more patient and keen to work. I am feeling that this time, more than being familiar to using PC, more than having an edge to learning English, More than experiencing cold air conditioners, more than having diverse work mates and work backgrounds. More than all these, i am learning to love "Not the termination" but the work itself.I admit that i may not be the best learner this time, but i know someday i will be able to cope up. This new role is bigger than me, but i observe that at least everyday of my learning, i am downsizing its difficulty. I can do this, I will surpass this, I do my BEST! not a so so, though a NEWBIE!

P.S. - I enjoyed eating today! There was a Pancit Malabon that we shared during our lunch. It came from our trainer... ( the Bad is.. I forgot eating my own "baon" for it was so MAsarap!) =)
_Good Mornight Pips!
NosredJohn_
Comments
Post a Comment