"Everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself" __1 John 3:3
When the year of 2015 starts, I got a concrete flow of what i wanna accomplish and i really would like to see it done but turn of events are really inevitable. I just find myself working out of my course path which i do not even dream of even a bit. I just see myself working not for my own satisfaction but for the people depending on me.
Ive been with two companies that taught me many things not just in work but in life. I am a reflective person and as you know, reflectors often give meanings to everything that happens to them. I am so blessed that from those companies I've met two people, one from each, that introduces me this verse in the bible, it says:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11
Right now, I came into thinking, why shouldn't i continue helping my family but find a work that i could enjoy. then i came into thinking, I will come back to Teaching...
Comments
Post a Comment