Hi, it was a long time since i wrote here in my blog. I was so busy in the past months and need to give more time to work. I have a little time to update my social media tools. Well, anyway, i just want to update my writings and starting with my Journey in my Master's studies in the " University of Caloocan City". I took MATS or the "Masters of Arts in Teaching Science", this was my second school because i took my first two semesters at the "National Teachers College" with the same Course but due to the proximity i decided to transfer here.
Starting with my first day was awesome! we just had a little confusion on our schedules but after an hour we finally found our classes, I took three subjects with my two professors. I got intensive topics in laboratory, Biology and teaching strategies in science. These are all fun! Just at the first meeting i feel inspired and we had a light and meaningful introduction. Our professors are all optimistic and accomplished in their very own field. One of them mentioned that our nation needs true teachers who are not just teaching the lesson but inspiring the next generation to become better. Of course practicality will never be out, our professors instruct us to dream for a better paying job and be promoted in our profession. May God give me power and wisdom to overcome challenges that will drop on my table. I am sure that i can do things and i am worthy to get the best things in this world.
This was taken during the first hour before our class starts. We had a short meeting with Dr. Feliciano, the dean for Graduate Studies and inform us about policies and standard procedures in MA. 2o mins after this we went to our classrooms and meet our dear professors.

Comments
Post a Comment