it's early in the morning.I woke up this early because I took my sleep very early awhile ago. Today is Sunday and I look forward to the activities I am going to do. My Saturday was an awesome one, I got my Master's classes in the morning till afternoon and conducted sharings on the GLC Theosophical Lodge.
I just remember things in my Master's classes: I admire my professors for having much wisdom not just in the subject matter but in the practical and humane life. Just like this, during our Statistics Class, we tackled types of Graphical presentations and our professor elaborated it well. He gave us lectures to be better in statistical and research presentations but out of the blue. He then shared about RED. It is an acronym created by our professor to better survey the significance of the data.
RED stands for R- relationship, E - Effects, and D - difference. He discussed it with relation to statistics that first we have to see a relationship between variables then locate or identify its observable effects after then you look for the difference that took place between variables.
It was so nice remembering the acronym, I felt glad that we got a professor who makes things simpler than the subject matters appear. well then, I also had reflections from the sharings of my teacher. This time I want to talk about the Significance of Life and I want to relate it with RED:
Relationship (R) - This is one of the most compelling words that this universe has. I believe this is more powerful than the gravitational or even nuclear forces. We got to make a relationship or we could have the other hand. To relate means establishing a link between two or more people. It means to understand and be understood. It is the sharing of life with an assurance of support. Saying "How are you" makes relating stronger. It grows and becomes strong. Without a relationship, this world will not turn, everything shall stop. Having a relationship makes your soul fulfilled, I believe it is the natural tendencies of our soul to find with its soul mates whose energies reverberate on the same level and on the same plane. When we have somebody to relate with, and when we feel comfortable and happy with their presence then maybe that is a link to our soul. Befriend them. There you can find greater happiness and purpose.
Effects (E) - Were you able to do something extraordinary for anybody? Our existence and significance should not stop with relating. It should serve a greater purpose. Our life should create a significant effect on other souls. Sharing your unique hobbies or interests might give you satisfaction. Once shared with others, some may find it interesting too. You may also share your ideas and let people ponder on them.
Difference (D)- this may be one of the greatest functions of our existence. We should not forget that we live to make a mark. Remember that whatever we do, makes an impact on a causal level. The impact we do affects our future. We are living in a world full of energies like a string that when we pull one it affects others' strings. Continue living with a great drive. You may not know that others are being inspired by you. You should understand that your significance depends on how much value you add to the world and other's God's creation.
These are my reflections today. Upon writing this, I was alarmed and I was typing very fast. Someone is texting me. We have a fun run today and I am becoming late because of this blog. well anyway, I just use 20 mins for thinking and typing this.
Goodbye
_nosred
Comments
Post a Comment