The Waitress' Simple words

When someone says, Hello. our world changes into an opportunity. Things become at ease and we become comfortable a bit. It is by reaching, which makes things better. It is with a simple word which turns everything to friendship. With this, we realize that we could make a difference with such a simple word.

I want to share something that happened to me this day. Just recently, I went from church when i suddenly felt hungry. Luckily, i came across with a food store. I was alone since i really would like to go to church being with myself. I ordered food and sat on a chair. While waiting, i turned my phone music with earphone, and listen with some largo songs. I noticed that my order took time and i felt a worm like pain in my stomach so i have to raise my hand signalling for my order.

after a minute, the waitress came and gave me my orders. I expected that she would apologize for my long wait.
But instead she said, "How Are You Sir?" with a cheerful presence.
I just smiled at her. ( like i have no other choice but to spare a smile)
She added, "Here is your order,.. Is there anything else you want help from me?"
I was startled, it was the first time that i heard these exact words from a waitress, with a sincere look.
"Nothing, But Thanks!"
I softly enunciated.
The scenario lingers on my mind as i eat my meal.
I realized that my reactions faded and changed into something positive because of the unique and sincere approach of the waitress. I noticed how with those simple words affect my mood. As if it saved my day. Upon my happiness i take out another meal for my sister and went back home satisfied.

(c) Retrieved from Google.com/picture
I believe you also have the same experience in one way or the other. You may have gone through many situations which were saved with a simple word. I know that you realize how powerful our approaches and use of words are. Let us make it wisely. With me, it took simple words to tame my initial reaction. And that waitress made a difference, so small yet so great!



Comments