Ive spent my night having open discussions with some elders at the Quezon City, Theosophical Lodge. I felt good understanding the philosophy of aged members. It was a good experience knowing that i was sitting together with the elders and the living proof that life is exciting and worthy to be experienced.
I knew that i am paving my way for my own spiritual journey, exerting effort to discover myself and discover the divine.
I felt good that I was sitting with muslims, buddhists and christians without quarreling but dealing with each one; figuring out the similarities and not the differences. Clarrifying out the esoteric and trying to diminish patronizing the exoteric which mainly the reason for misunderstandings.
Theosophy is not a religion but an ageless wisdom that connects to deep reasons. The primary goal is to promote brotherhood and sisterhood with an understanding of universal truth. Although Theosophy has its propositions, it remains firm in declaring that we could be theosophists without leaving our personal journey or path to spirituality. We could be christians, muslims or buddhists whatsoever. The main thing is that we have to be rooted to the truth by which all things branched out.
This truth is not being read or heard and blindly accepted. This truth should be experienced and verified.
#KeytoTheosophy
I knew that i am paving my way for my own spiritual journey, exerting effort to discover myself and discover the divine.
I felt good that I was sitting with muslims, buddhists and christians without quarreling but dealing with each one; figuring out the similarities and not the differences. Clarrifying out the esoteric and trying to diminish patronizing the exoteric which mainly the reason for misunderstandings.
Theosophy is not a religion but an ageless wisdom that connects to deep reasons. The primary goal is to promote brotherhood and sisterhood with an understanding of universal truth. Although Theosophy has its propositions, it remains firm in declaring that we could be theosophists without leaving our personal journey or path to spirituality. We could be christians, muslims or buddhists whatsoever. The main thing is that we have to be rooted to the truth by which all things branched out.
This truth is not being read or heard and blindly accepted. This truth should be experienced and verified.
#KeytoTheosophy
Comments
Post a Comment